Petra Coach – Accountability Coach
Role: Petra Coach – Accountability Coach (Full-Time)
What we DO!
- Define clear and measurable plans for teams across North America and Western Europe
- Implement systems to ensure those plans get done
- Build cultures of purpose, alignment and accountably – and have fun doing it!
Why We Do It (Our Purpose):
We believe we exist to Change Lives 3 Layers Deep – The HEAD, The HEART, The SOUL. Change people in positive ways so that they can change people in positive ways.
The Petra Coach foundational structure is built on the purpose of ensuring we are serving first. Have a ‘POSITIVE IMPACT ON 10,000,000 HUMAN BEINGS!’
How We Do It (Our Values – How we Behave with each other, with our members, with our community – with ourselves):
- There is no TRY – only DO!
- I’ve got your Back – no matter what!
- Please and Thank You – say it and mean it!
- Everything an Experience – every time!
- See around the curves – anticipate needs and pre-fill them!
- Be Curious – and why and improve!
Is This You?
- Do you like to travel? Could you zip from coast to coast in a week – all with a smile on your face?
- Can you navigate airports like a pro AND with energy? Can you find the quickest, easiest way to get from Point A to Point B?
- Are you organized in such a way that no detail is overlooked – yet flexible enough to fill in gaps that appear?
- Do you have a general working knowledge of business practices – Finance, Sales Process, Operations, etc. . or willing to learn fast?
- Are you tech savvy ? Can you use basic Microsoft Office, AV Equipment for meetings, and learn new methods quickly?
- Do you possess the ability to relate to people – form a relationship – find a need – fill the need? Can you create an instant connection with a room – both personally and professionally?
- Have you been told you command attention – with your presence and your attitude (not arrogant- just confident)?
- Are you willing to fail and willing to learn from the failure and keep going over and over again?
- Do you have inherent “drive” – do you act and not wait to be told all the details? Can take an outcome and figure out the rest?
- Do you have the ability to speak in front of groups of people? Everyone is nervous, but can you do it?
- Can you flex from a leader role and follower role and back seamlessly?
- Are you comfortable with directing a CEO and then opening the door for them?
- Do you see yourself as part of a team and working as a team? We need someone who wants to build others, assist others, and have fun doing it!
- Do you have any knowledge of the Rockefeller Habits? It’s a HUGE bonus and speeds it all up if you do. If not – we will teach you!
What You Will Be Doing – Among Other Things:
- Attending quarterly planning sessions with a certified Petra Coach – Set up/break down and stepping in throughout the day –This means travel each quarter to visit many of our members. Working with up to 20 member companies per quarter.
- Booking of our members’ planning meetings 9 months in advance – Managing travel bookings 45 days in advance – Always ahead!
- Ability to coach the member through activities either face-to-face, on a phone call, or through video conferencing. Personal ‘check-ins’ with each member. As many as 75 per quarter
- Be the eyes and ears for the coach and make sure we exceed our member’s expectations in everything we do.
- Roadmap Implementation – Working with the coach and Petra member to implement the Rockefeller Habits methodologies in-between plannings. Understanding of the 40 Rockefeller Habits and helping teams with it all.
- Being the point of contact for your assigned members – Proactive outreach.
- Preparation and recaps completed for all planning sessions within 48 hours.
- Align software training to members and users – webinars, presentations, and client management of users. Deep knowledge of the software and ability to train Petra members.
- Growing the Petra Coach brand. Marketing services and meeting with potential members for new business.
- Driving Social Media for Petra Coach and maintaining updated content as needed.
- Ability to conduct DiSC trainings for your members – No sweat, we will certify you!
- Lastly – Have fun! If it’s not fun for you, it’s not worth it. Let’s go see the world, change some lives, and smile every day!
If you’re interested in changing lives with us and think you have what it takes – apply today at the link below:
Download PDF – Accountability Coach