Aligntoday.com – Align Advisor
Aligntoday.com is a cloud-based software that creates alignment and accountability towards the organization’s long-term priorities. The Align Advisor will proactively contact new and existing users to teach best practices within the software. Assisting in creation of the organization’s profile, teaching functionality of the software, coaching for use and best practices, as well as user follow-up to ensure successful conversion. The Align Advisor plays a key role in ensuring both new and existing Align users transition from a trial period to a paid subscription.
The Align Advisor is responsible for all incoming support calls and emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. This person will be making daily outbound proactive calls to all new trials. The outcome is for all new trials to attend a webinar or one on one training to better understand the software. Long-term goal is to increase the conversion rate of new trials to paid users. Creation of email management/marketing program and social media program are long-term objectives.
- Conversion rate increase from 20% to 50% by the end of 2015 – 2015
- First line of contact for all user support needs via phone and email. Technical assistance is available – 2015
- Creation of an outreach program to ensure all new trials and users are proactively contacted -2015
- Host a weekly webinar training for users and coaches to provide clarity. One on one demos when needed. -2015
- Driving social media content for Align and create an ongoing process to manage this – 2016 or before
- Manage Align communication programs, Mail Chimp, Mix Panel, Emma, Go To Webinar, etc. – 2016 or before
- Tech savvy- doesn’t mean they know it all, but knows their way around computers and various OS.
- Ability to close- speak with people- learn about their business and how Align can fit
- Knowledge of the Rockefeller Habits is a HUGE bonus
- Inherent “drive” taking action. Doesn’t wait to be told details, can take an outcome and figure out the rest.
- Self-disciplined- the ability to manage you own time/priorities and ask for help when needed.
- Ability to travel- if needed for user set-up or marketing opportunities. Long tem- 2016